Friday, August 10, 2012

Sewing

Kati's First Day Of Kindergarden Dress...


I wasn't sure whether we would  be at home or in China for Kati's
first day of Kindergarden on Sept. 4th. This Momma was thrilled when we received an email from our agency stating our travel dates, I knew I needed to get busy and sew.
So, last night I stayed up until her first day of Kindergarden oufit was complete! I was SO Thrilled to see her dress complete!!!
I can't beleive our little girl will be starting Kindergarden this year!
Kati will be traveling with us to pick up her little brother "Colin"...she's SO EXCITED!!! She has also put together her own shopping list of things she thinks she would like to buy in China...that's my girl...lol

Kati has grown so much since we first brought her home in 2007.
What a BLESSING she continues to be everyday!
GOD IS GOOD!!!





6 comments:

Kate said...

It's a darling dress guaranteed to start her year off perfectly! So many exciting things you have coming up!

Unknown said...

So pretty!

Unknown said...

Your gonna make me cry... she is growing to fast on me!!

jennifer said...

So cute!! She will look adorable (as always!!)

DiJo said...

PRECIOUS Lori!!!!! I am so happy Kati won't miss this big first day!!!!

Hugs,
Diana

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

I LOVE it!!! XOXO

Post a Comment

 
© Amazing Love